Time & Location
Nov 24, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT
About the event
Thirsty Painter invites you to sip and paint from home with our Online Events!
If you had a stressful day or need to unleash your creativity, this painting will help you escape to a visual peaceful place. Grab a drink, something to paint on and relax! No experience needed.
To make this an interactive experience, our team goes live with you on Zoom and will guide you step-by-step in creating your own masterpiece in less than two hours.There's plenty of time for conversation and questions & answers. Catch up with friends and meet new people from around the world by sharing in a fun and creative event.
What you’ll need:
- Computer / Laptop or Mobile Viewing Device: Whichever you prefer, we suggest a larger device.
- Painting Surface: We recommend a 16×12 inches but you can paint with any size or on any surface you’d prefer.
- Acrylic Paint: primary colours (White, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow)
- Paint Brushes: a variety of sizes
- Palette: Paper plates work just fine.
- Water Cup: Plastic cup or one that you don’t mind getting covered in paint.
- Paper Towels: or old rag for cleaning the brushes
- Optional Supplies: Pencil, Apron, Easel & Table Cloth or Newspaper to cover your workspace.
Art materials are not included but you can purchase our Thirsty Painter Beginner Art Kit here.
Planning a private or corporate event? Join one of our online events or book your own bespoke online event with us by emailing email@example.com
We love seeing your creations so please do tag us on instagram or email over your pics so we can see what you’ve been up to.
This ticket does NOT include any art materials£9.99