Time & Location
Sep 29, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1
About the event
Thirsty Painter invites you to sip and paint from home with our Online Events!
Imagine yourself walking on a path through a forest. The path is soft beneath your shoes, a mixture of soil, fallen leaves, pine needles, and moss. As you walk, your body relaxes and your mind clears, more and more with each step you take.
If you had a stressful day or need to unleash your creativity, this painting will help you escape to a visual peaceful place. Grab a drink, something to paint on and relax! No experience needed.
To make this an interactive experience, our team goes live with you on Zoom and will guide you step-by-step in creating your own masterpiece in less than two hours.There's plenty of time for conversation and questions & answers. Catch up with friends and meet new people from around the world by sharing in a fun and creative event.
What you’ll need:
- Computer / Laptop or Mobile Viewing Device: Whichever you prefer, we suggest a larger device.
- Painting Surface: We recommend a 16×12 inches but you can paint with any size or on any surface you’d prefer.
- Acrylic Paint: primary colours (White, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow)
- Paint Brushes: a variety of sizes
- Palette: Paper plates work just fine.
- Water Cup: Plastic cup or one that you don’t mind getting covered in paint.
- Paper Towels: or old rag for cleaning the brushes
- Optional Supplies: Pencil, Apron, Easel & Table Cloth or Newspaper to cover your workspace.
Art materials are not included but you can purchase our Thirsty Painter Beginner Art Kit here.
Planning a private or corporate event? Join one of our online events or book your own bespoke online event with us by emailing email@example.com
We love seeing your creations so please do tag us on instagram or email over your pics so we can see what you’ve been up to.
- Ticket type
This ticket does NOT include any art materialsPrice£9.99