Time & Location
Oct 27, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT
About the event
Thirsty Painter invites you to sip and paint from home with our Online Events!
If you had a stressful day or just want to unwind, this painting will brighten up your day and bring you safari vibes.
Our fun and social painting experience will help you unleash your inner creativity whilst encouraging you to relax. We are focused on supporting your wellbeing and bringing the sunshine to you. Grab a drink, something to paint on and relax! No experience needed.
To make this an interactive experience, our team goes live with you on Zoom and will guide you step-by-step in creating your own masterpiece in less than two hours. If the idea of starting with a blank canvas gives you anxiety, order our pre-sketched canvas ticket. There's plenty of time for conversation and questions & answers. Catch up with friends and meet new people from around the world by sharing in a fun and creative event.
What you’ll need:
- Computer / Laptop or Mobile Viewing Device: Whichever you prefer, we suggest a larger device.
- Painting Surface: We recommend a 16×12 inches but you can really paint at any size or on any surface you’d prefer.
- Acrylic Paint: primary colours (White, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow)
- Paint Brushes: a variety of sizes
- Palette: Paper plates work just fine.
- Water Cup: Plastic cup or one that you don’t mind getting covered in paint.
- Paper Towels: or old rag for cleaning the brushes
- Optional Supplies: Pencil, Apron, Easel & Table Cloth or Newspaper to cover your workspace.
Art materials are not included but you can purchase our Thirsty Painter Beginner Art Kit here.
Planning a private or corporate event? Join one of our online events or book your own bespoke online event with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We love seeing your creations so please do tag us on instagram or email over your pics so we can see what you’ve been up to.
This ticket does NOT include any art materials.£9.99